Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mysurvey = money in Yourpocket

 


I've said it before... Mysurvey is a really great survey site! Last week we were sent some new cookies by Keebler... for free. The original survey asked me to take 5 minutes for a survey worth 10 pts, after those 5 minutes it (politely, mind you) asked me if I had time to take a little longer of a survey for 75 more pts. Sure.... This baby has made me a sweets junkie in the past few weeks so a few more craving questions wouldn't hurt. Then BAM! They are sending me some secret cookies to "test"... whatever! I am EATING THEM! muahahha. They emailed me to ask me how I liked them and fill out another survey for 150 MORE pts! Of all the survey sites I have used, this one might be my favorite... PLUS I have received checks twice in the past 2 months for $10 each... not a big deal, but $10 is $10 in my pocket that all I had to do was eat cookies for... darn! Sign up already! just click the pretty little blinkie ^up there^

No comments: