Saturday, December 26, 2009

*HOT* Free Swagbuck!

Quick! Enter: JollyeYjD9t into your SwagBuck code thingy for 1 free Swagbuck!!! This will expire in a few hours no doubt.

Not a member? Why not!? Sign up HERE, says I!
Why become one? REALLY!?

Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you in the form of Swagbucks (points that can be traded in for prizes.) You can chose from a variety of prizes including gift cards. My favorite is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. It costs 45 Swagbucks. You get 3 Swagbucks for joining and can win anywhere from 2 - 5 a day if you search until you win in the morning and in the evening. I usually win within my first 5 searches. They also have Swagcodes out at least 5 times a week that can be worth 1 - 3 Swagbucks. I always notify you of them on my blog when they are available.

No comments: