Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Target Trips


OK. So we loved the My Pal Violet so much that we decided to get our April-baby one... My Pal Scout, of course. So off to target loaded with coupons.

Target #1 (Waterford Lakes)--- no My Pals :-(
6 Artisian Small Loaves - (.84) $1 Target IP - adjusted down ... but rang through correctly without being manually adjusted
6 Duncan Hines cake mixes - (.97) 6 $.55 manu, 6 $1 Target IP ... also didnt have to adjust down.
**Just realized that he didnt take off a coupon for one of the Artisian loaves... oh well
Total: .36
**Should have been 0.00 since Florida doesn't have tax on food.
Saved: 11.40
Not complaining

Target #2 (University/Goldenrod)
MY PAL SCOUT!!!! (Sale 14.99) $5 Target IP
2 GE 13W CFL light bulbs - (2.39) 2 $2 Target IP, 2 $1 manu
Total: 8.47
Saved: 12.01

Now to program my new toy!!!

No comments: