Saturday, November 07, 2009

Garage Sale - Day #2

It's over. The last two women made off with a steal! (No, they were not any of the ones who gave themselves their own five-finger discouts ::rolls eyes::) For about $70 worth of already reduced garage sale stuff, I took it down to $51... of which they only had $40... so they say. Whatever. it was $40 more than I had. In total I made $215 for the weekend. I sold $30 for my sister and $50 for my neighbor. Not a bad deal. Certainly not the great garage sale I was hoping for.... however there was also a huge craft show going on downtown.

ORLANDO LOCALS: Check out the Fall Fiesta at Lake Eola Downtown continuing Sunday from 12-5pm. More info HERE. Stop by the WDBO booth before 1 to meet my husband. (He's a cutie!)

Busy weekend. Be back to normal bloggeresquing Monday.

No comments: