Monday, September 21, 2009

I love my mailman

I love days where the mail box is more full of free stuff than bills!

Today there were 4 WalMart samples! There was a box of Kaski Go-Lean cereal, Cheerio cereal, Fancy Feast appetizer (since when did a cat need an appetizer? I am not waiting around on a dang one of them to finish it so that I can "serve them dinner" chyeahhh. No.) and a vile of Burt's Bees acne solution. I've always wanted to coat my face in honey, and now I can do it for free in an overpriced "solution!" OF course if it actually works I am in trouble... rather my pocketbook is.

I'm not sure why WalMart gives away free samples, I'm not even really sure where to look for them, but Amy always posts them, so I figure, "It's free, why not." Great way to try stuff out or get a free bit of something we already use.

No comments: