Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Great Mail Day!

I was expecting a bunch of bills... instead I had $75 in my mail box!

There was the normal coupon mailer: Thanks for signing up, here is a $2 coupon off your next purchase of Gain (no size restriction - that is a good thing!)

Then there were two hand written envelopes from NY. Inside each of them were envelops from babycenter.com with $25 AMEX gift cards inside. I don't recall signing up for any drawings on that site, but I wont complain!

Then there was a letter from Walgreens giving me $25 for transferring my Rx. I will toss my Rx's around when I have them to get the free money, but I LOVE it when it is for more than $10!

To top it off, there was not a single bill! AND the library had dropped off 4 books we were waiting for!

Too bad each day can't be like that!

No comments: